Do you remember the days of granny’s drab wallpaper? The big flowery patterns are forever etched in your memory. Wallpaper has come along way in the last few years and it’s making quite the comeback. Forget grotty old patterns and think custom wallpaper designs, beautiful murals, brickwork effects, and so much more.
When it comes to wallpaper, you are only limited by your creativity.
As we welcome 2019, we will see a lot more trends in the wallpaper space, let’s take a look at a few of them.
- As the resurgence of wallpaper is back to transform your home you will be seeing a lot of metallic geometric patterns. This is a great way to have a simple, elegant, and neutral wallpaper design that allows you a lot of room to accessorise with.
- Floral wallpaper prints are back, but don’t worry, they are a far cry from the stuff your granny used to have. Enjoy contrasting colours and bright tones making an appearance in 2019.
- Copper accents are highly picked as the 2019 trends for wallpaper prints. The earthy browns in the copper provide a great base colour for any decor.
- Be bold in 2019, as colour makes a comeback. Wallpaper will be bold and beautiful with prints that dazzle.
- Agate wallpaper is a popular wallpaper print; it’s natural colours and lines give depth, boldness and blend it into the room.
- Why not bring the rainforest or the beach to your home with a full-length wallpaper mural?
Custom wallpaper – made for you
Like everything in life, you don’t have to go with the trends, instead pick something you like, just because you like it. Be careful when choosing a wallpaper print that it matches your current décor, unless you are looking for a full home transformation.
If you can’t find what you are looking for, talk to the team at Innovate Interiors on the Gold Coast for a custom wallpaper that is tailored to you.